Members of the Georgia Genealogical Society are entitled access to the below databases and/or files.
- Index to Georgia's Federal Naturalization Records to 1950 (Excluding Military Petitions) by Linda Woodward Geiger and Meyer Frankel 
The file is large, so please exercise patience.
- Subject Index to 25 Years of the Georgia Genealgoical Society Quarterly, 1964-1989
Please note that this is a large PDF file and make take a few minutes to load.
- Georgia Genealogical Society Quarterlies - PDF files of the GGSQ are being made available to current members of GGS.
- Biographical Souvenir of the States of Georgia and Florida: Containing Biographical Sketches of the Representative Public, and Many Early Settled Families in These States. F.A. Battey & Company, 1889
Books at Google
- History of the Baptist Denomination in Georgia with Biographical Compendium and Portrait Gallery of Baptist Ministers and Other Georgia Baptists
- Census of the City of Augusta, 1852, taken by Wm. H. Pritchard.
- A Transcript of Ceded Lands, 1773 – 1775: Records of the Court of Land Commissioners at Augusta, Georgia
- Transcript of The Administrator's Manual and Clerk's Guide: Being a Compilation and Classification of The Laws Regulating Courts of Ordinary (Milledgeville, Georgia: Camak & Ragland–Printers, 1829)
- Search the first 19 years of the Georgia Genealogical Society Quarterly for family names.